Hair loss happens for a variety of reasons, including genetics, age, hormone imbalances, or an underlying health condition. Whatever the root cause, hair loss can be damaging to one’s emotional well-being and may leave you feeling unattractive and self-conscious. If you have been handling your thinning hair to the best of your ability and have made little progress, consider an alternative method of therapy called platelet-rich plasma, also known as PRP.
Platelet-rich plasma is known for its regenerative benefits and has been shown to heal and cure a number of ailments. PRP works by removing blood from a patient’s body, then pulling the platelets from the plasma and reinjecting them directly into the targeted area.
If you have been considering alternative treatments for your hair loss, here are just some of the many reasons why you may want to restore and volumize your hair with PRP.
1) PRP is all-natural and utilizes a process that already exists within us. With this treatment option, your body’s natural regenerative and restorative process is triggered to work more sufficiently.
2) Because PRP is derived from the patient, there is no need to worry about whether the body will reject it.
3) This therapy is swift and does not require any healing time.
4) PRP hair restoration does not require any preparation.
5) This treatment has the ability to restore and volumize your hair, making it healthier as it begins to grow again.
6) This treatment also works on strengthening the existing hair and helps to prevent further hair loss.
7) This form of hair restoration has been shown to last a long time.
Consult with our professionals at Glow Medispa in Seattle to learn more about PRP. Contact us today to book an appointment and get started!
Web design and development by Thrive Design